Quinine HCL/ Sulphate
Quinine Hcl / Sulphate tonic water quinine hydrochloride sulphate tablets! is there in tonic, cramps and diabetes side effect on the kidney tonic water quinine history of ..
Technical Specifications :
Quinine Sulphate is a natural white crystalline alkaloid having antipyretic, antimalarial, analgesic, anti-inflammatory properties and a bitter taste.
- Treating malaria infections (falciparum malaria, or if the infective species is not known, or if the infection is mixed). You'll usually need to take a course of another antimalarial (doxycycline or clindamaycin) either alongside the course of quinine or after you've finished the course of quinine. Quinine is not suitable for preventing malaria.
- Quinine Sulphate is used to treat malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum.
- Plasmodium falciparum is a parasite that gets into the red blood cells in the body and causes malaria.
- Quinine Sulphate works by killing the parasite or preventing it from growing.
- Quinine Sulphate may be used alone or given together with one or more medicines for malaria.
205-206, B.B.C. Tower, Opposite World Trade Centre, Sayajigunj, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390005, India