We manufacture a wide assortment of Drop Forged Forked Chain Links (102â216 mm pitch) for transportation of abrasive material in hot working condition. Mostly incorporated in application like Heavy-Duty Drag Chain Conveyors, Wet Scrapers, Boiler Feeders & Mill Hoppers, Ash Handling Conveyors, ESP Dust Conveyors, En-Masse Conveyors, Reclaimer & Intermediate Carriers etc, the chain links are manufactured from age resistant fine grained heat treatable alloy steel and stainless steel, heat treated to surface hardness more than 550 HV having breaking strength up to 600 N/ SQ mm. Salient note-worthy features of our Chain Links are :
- Closed die drop forged to attain compact grain construction
- Inner portion of Fork precisely machined ensuring minimized friction and wear
- Inside load bearing pivots inductively hardened
- Case hardened up to RC 55, case depth from 0.7 mm to 1.0 mm for abrasive application
- Through hardened for higher U.T.S during high tensile application to bear impact load
- Duly normalized and stress relieved to preserve grain structure to impart optimum breaking strength.
Within a complete linear arrangement or loop, flights and scraper blades are usually incorporated at every single or predetermined pitch. These chains can be supplied preassembled with case hardened joint pins and can be smeared with protective coating. Forged Block type Chain Links can also be developed to meet customersâ specification and requirements.
205-206, B.B.C. Tower, Opposite World Trade Centre, Sayajigunj, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390005, India