Approx Price: Rs 110 / Kilogram
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kilogram
Product Details :
- Usage : Industrial
- Packaging : Size 230 kg
- Product : Type Other
- Appearance : Colorless Clear Liquid
- Packaging : Type Drums
PEG 400 chemical is precisely processed using the advanced technology under the extreme hygienic condition at our vendor's end. Further, it is available in different packaging options and at an affordable price.
- Correctly formulated
- Moisture proof packing
- Polyethylene glycol is the basis of many skin creams (as cetomacrogol) and personal lubricants(frequently combined with glycerin).
- Polyethylene glycol is used in a number of toothpaste as a dispersant. In this application, it binds water and helps keep xanthan gumuniformly distributed throughout the toothpaste.
- Polyethylene glycol also under investigation for use in body armor, and in tattoos to monitor diabetes.
- In low-molecular-weight formulations (i.e.PEG 400), it is used in Hewlett-Packard design jetprintersas an ink solvent and lubricant for the print heads.
- Polyethylene glycol also one of the main ingredients in paintball fills, because of its thickness and flexibility. However, as early as 2006, some Paintball manufacturers began substituting cheaper oil-based alternatives for Poly ethylene glycol.
- Polyethylene glycol is also used as an anti-foaming agent in food