Approx Price : Rs 50 / Gram
Minimum Order Quantity : 100 Gram
Ensuring sound utilization of the extensive industry expertise and diverse skills of experienced personnel, we are involved in offering D-Biotin. It lies in the category of water-soluble B-complex vitamin which is involved in various human metabolic processes related to proteins, carbohydrates and fats. This pharmaceutical chemical is widely involved in the making of some amino acids and glucose, and plays a significant role in DNA replication besides being highly responsible for ensuring healthy skin and hair. We offer D-Biotin in different packaging options to meet varied demands of the customers.
Long shelf life
Zero side effect
Product Details :
- Form : Crystalline Powder
- Type : Vitamin H
- Application : Agriculture, Health and personal care, Food
- Color : White
- Packaging Type : Packets, Bag
D-Biotin, also known as vitamin H is a member of the vitamin B complex family.
- In Food
- D-Biotin can be used as nutrition supplements in food.
- In Beverage
- D-Biotin can be used as nutrition supplements in the beverage.
- In Pharmaceutical
- D-Biotin can be used as Nutritional therapy in Pharmaceutical in the treatment of Lowering blood sugar, blood fat.
- In Health and Personal care
- D-Biotin is used primarily in the formulation of hair conditioners, grooming aids, shampoos and moisturizing agents In cosmetics and personal care products. Widely used in food and vitamin supplements, Biotin plays a role in cell growth. Biotin deficiency may lead to hair loss, skin rash, high cholesterol, and heart problems. Nuts, liver, soybeans, and fish are rich dietary sources of Biotin.
- In Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry
- D-Biotin can be used as the nutritional supplement in Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry feed such as in horse feed.