- Boiling point :
- Product detail Physical State Liquid Grade Standard Reagent Grade, Bio-Tech Grade Appearance(25 degreeC) Colorless to yellowish clear liquid Active matter(%) 30 Free amine (%) 0.50max pH(1% aqueous solution) 7+-1
Being one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters, we make sure that the quality of our pharmaceutical drugs such as Coco Betaine is never compromised. It is shorthand for the chemical cocamidopropyl betaine and frequently used in shampoos and soaps, as well as some hair products. The offered product serves as a cleaning compound in the case of soaps and detergents and acts as a dispersant as far as the cosmetics industry is concerned. We are working with an ambition to serve the mankind with products having a rich dose of Coco Betaine.
Long shelf life
Zero side effect
The offered Coco Betaine is processed at our in-house processing unit using pioneering techniques in conformity with set international standards. Finding extensive applications in shampoos, hair conditioners, soaps, shower gels and industrial cleaning formulations, this chemical is highly demanded in the market. Further, provided chemical is strictly tested on defined parameters to ensure its flawlessness. Clients can avail this Coco Betaine in various hygienic packaging options at marginal price within provided time constraint.
Free from adulteration
- Used as a foam booster in shampoos
- High effectiveness
- Emulsifying and antistatic agent
Reagent Grade, Bio-Tech Grade
Colorless to yellowish clear liquid
Free amine (%)
pH(1% aqueous solution)
Other Details :
- Coco betaine is shorthand for the chemical cocamidopropyl betaine. This chemical is frequently used in soaps and shampoos, as well as some hair products.
- Coco betine is derived from coconut oil, which has led to its description as a natural product.
- Coco betaine is used primarily as a mild surfactant, meaning that it is used for purposes that other soaps would be too harsh for, like baby shampoo. It was developed as a way to make soaps less irritating to skin and eyes, however the Environmental Working Group suggests that coco betaine does exactly the opposite.
- A difference in the levels of impurities in different products may be the cause of this discrepancy.
- Coco betaine is frequently used in bubble bath solution and hair spray. In bubble bath it forms bubbles with very little cleaning being done. Soaps destroy bacteria by lowering the pH of the environment.
- Coco betaine does not lower the pH a lot, but it does have a mild germicidal effect. In hairspray the coco betaine will adhere to the hair and form a layer, reducing static and making hair more manageable.
- Well solubility and compatibility;
- Excellent foaming and conspicuous thickening property;
- Low irritation and sterilization property;
- Good hard water resistance, antistatic property, biodegradability;
- Matched with other chemical auxiliaries, it can significantly increase the soft of washing products, regulate and stability at low temperature.
- Widely used as cleaning materials for daily products, such as high standard shampoo, bubble bath, liquid soap, dish wash, household antistatic detergent, facial cleanser, etc.
- Especially suitable for application in mild baby shampoo, baby bubble bath, baby skin care products.
- Used in hair and skin care formulations.
- Used as a wetting agent, thickening agent, antistatic agent, bactericide.
205-206, B.B.C. Tower, Opposite World Trade Centre, Sayajigunj, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390005, India